skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wait, I'm not done!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I love the promise of a new beginning that the New Year brings.

My hope and wish is that everyone has a prosperous and joyous 2009. That no matter what 2008 brought your way that 2009 will be better.
Posted by Dawn at 11:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Mrs. Taylor's Fabulous Room 28 at Country Lane!
    12 years ago
  • Life in the Fast Lane
    Test, test, test...
    16 years ago
  • The Beauchamp Family
    Meme: The Power of One @dynila @shawnp0wers @gdsjenny
    16 years ago
  • The Joys of Boys!!!
    I went back to work!!!
    17 years ago
  • ~ The 4 Of Us ~
    ~Warm, Cold, Warm, Cold~
    17 years ago
  • News from the Desert (Or East Coast or some other state!)
    Do nearly 5 yo boys get PMS? Boy what a morning...
    20 years ago
  • The Kruest Kronicles
  • Life as we know it...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • A lazy fun day at home........kind of.
      • Getting in the Groove
      • Enjoying some beautiful weather.
      • A New Year A New Me?!
      • Happy New Year!
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
Dawn
I've been married a long time to a wonderful guy I met in high school. I'm a mom to two wonderful but talkative kids.
View my complete profile