Thursday, January 15, 2009

Enjoying some beautiful weather.

It is hard to believe it is January with the beautiful weather we have been having here the past few days. It has reached 77F at least twice. Just unbelievable. I am enjoying it but am also hoping that we get some snow up in the mountains to help our water supply.

So far this week I have exercised every single day. I have done more walking and even done soem activities on Wii Fit. That is harder than it looks or even feels at the time you are doing it. They have made it fun to exercise and get fit. Though it isn't fun seeing your Wii get chubbier when you take a body test, because you are overweight. The kids even enjoy playing it.

Today I have a lunch date with James. It isn't often that we get to get out without the kids. Lindsay is going home with a friend after school so I don't have to be back at the school to get her until almost 3pm, which is when Philip gets out of school. I wonder where we will go.

Sorry to jump around so much but I''m typing as things come to me. I'm not sure why because I have always hated reading books that were written stream of consciousness.

No comments: