I've been walking pretty much every morning after dropping the kids off at school. I can't do it t on Thursday mornings because I work in the classroom so that is my day of rest. This weekend I went for a walk both Saturday and Sunday. I'm sore but I'm feeling good. I hope I can keep this up for a month because then it will be a habit and just something I do.
Today was a challenge because I was handed a book order when I dropped off Lindsay. I cant' walk the neighborhood carrying a bag with books in it. I walked home dropped it off and walked right back out the door. I couldn't take a moment to grab a drink or talk to James otherwise I would have been tempted to just sit down for a minute and then I would have not gotten my walk in. It felt good to walk out the door quickly. I felt like I'd done good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment