Birthday plans are in full swing. Got the invitations out and have started to recieve rsvp's back. Lindsay is excited about it and has started counting down the days.
I am glad I don't have to worry about the paper products for the party, though I will get some because we will be having food and I think we will need more than what they supply. Lindsay and I are going to head over and pick out the stuff from the party store and get the party loot. I think I want that stuff bought before next week so that I can spend the time getting the stuff organized and ready to go. The kids are off and it might be too hard to get us to the store. Philip's DI team is going to be meeting a few times that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope you continue to receive the RSVP's I always find there is one or 2 that never bother. We had one kid RSVP once and then never show up or call or anything...I was not a happy Mom.
I always plan for extras so the ones who fail to rsvp but show up any way will be covered. We already have one sibling I wasn't counting on but at least the mom game me that information in her email. It will work out but I hate this unknown part when I'm planning.
Post a Comment