Today we have so many things to get done that I think we will be falling into bed.
First up we have the annual summer bash from Lindsay's playgroup. This is the last summer party before they are all in school. I say that even though half of us have already started and the a handful of the group have elected to have their child start next school year. Not surprising considering our playgroup is for kids born between December 02 and December 03. Some kids in the group turn 5 after the cut-off date. The party is going to be fun. We are having it at a local park that is a working farm.
After that, this afternoon we head over to my niece's and nephew's joint birthday party. They are having it at a pool and it will be a blast.
Later it is back home for the regular bedtime routines. The kids are tired from school so adding in all this extra running around and excitement will have them beat.
Oh I should probably come back later today and post about the first few days of school. I'm going to get the hang of blogging and sharing my stuff soon enough. I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment